Your business probably needs more contracts than you realize.
Having good business contracts is probably the #1 best (and cheapest) lawsuit avoidance strategy. It’s amazing how many misunderstandings and disputes will be completely avoided when expectations, obligations, & consequences are clearly written down. This applies in virtually every aspect of a business from startup, to customer dealings, internet advertising, business purchases, & joint ventures.
It takes all types of contracts to run your business right. Unfortunately, contracts are also where I see business owners taking the most short-cuts. Whether it’s cutting and pasting something downloaded from the internet, or just using some relic that has been photocopied 10 times too many, using poorly written contracts can often be worse than having no contract at all.
I’ve been helping business clients, big and small, with their business contracts for over 10 years. In that time, I’ve negotiated, written, and enforced, literally hundreds of contracts. That means I can help you write the ideal contract for your situation quickly and for a flat-rate price that makes sense for your business.
Need a contract written? I can help you with that.
Here is just a small sampling of the types of contracts I’ve written for small business clients. Whatever your contract needs are, I’ve got your solution.
- Client terms & conditions for consultants or other professionals
- Liability waiver agreements (including COVID-19 liability)
- Business purchase agreements
- Employment agreements
- Asset contribution agreements (for LLCs and corporations)
- Joint-venture agreements
- Intellectual property transfer agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Special event terms & conditions
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Influencer agreements (for on-line influencers)
- Lease agreements